Yes you can on condition that the purchase price is not less than the monies owed under the existing bond.

There are very few attorneys in South Africa who specialise in setting up secure fixed property instalment sale agreements. At Bert Smith Attorneys, this is our speciality. Contact Us and we will assist you. 

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

2016 Bert Smith Incorporated